You can apply to the ETF in two ways:
- Training institutions, employer associations, or trade unions that need funding, can apply for grants for training projects in accordance with national economic and social priorities. In the case of training institutions, training projects can benefit persons who are:
- already in the workforce and want to upgrade their skills
- retrenched and want to upgrade their skills, or acquire new skills
- unemployed and looking to enter the workforce for the first time
Interested persons should register with the institution that is conducting the training.
- Employers can approach the ETF for a grant to subsidise the cost of training and retraining of their employees
To apply, please click here or visit the Download Forms page below.