02/28/2021 07:26 PM
TVET Council Barbados Latest News
In keeping with the directives outlined by the Prime Minister the staff of the TVET Council (TVETC) Barbados will continue to work remotely from Monday, March 1, 2021.
Any changes to this current arrangement will be communicated accordingly.
The following TVETC services will therefore continue to be delivered virtually where possible:
- Access to the Employment and Training Fund (ETF) – Please contact Mr. Matthew Greaves, Manager, Finance and Corporate Services at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and Ms. Carol Ann Burke, Business Development Officer at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
- Provision of Technical Services
- Standards Development
- Curriculum Development
- External Verification – Review of Portfolios only
- Coordination of WorldSkills Barbados
Queries to the TVET Council can be made at email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org, or, by calling (246) 434-3790.
In addition, queries on specific matters can be directed as follows:
- Wendy McClean (Technical Services matters) at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dawn Gill (Standards and Curriculum Development) at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rosline Cumberbatch (Quality Assurance) at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dario Walcott (WorldSkills Barbados matters) at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check the Council’s website: www.tvetcouncil.com.bb for any further updates. You can also visit our social media channels:
The TVET Council thanks you for your continued patience and cooperation. We wish you, your colleagues and families good health as we endeavour to work together to overcome these challenging circumstances. (PR/TVET Council Barbados)