01/06/2021 04:34 PM
TVET Council Barbados Latest News
In keeping with the Government’s response to the latest developments in the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the offices of the Technical and Vocational Education and Training Council (TVETC) – i.e. TVET Council - which are located at Hastings House West, Balmoral Gap, Hastings, Christ Church, will operate virtually during the period Wednesday, January 6 – Friday, January 15, 2021.
The following TVETC services will continue to be delivered virtually where possible:
- Access to the Employment and Training Fund (ETF) – Please contact Mr. Matthew Greaves, Manager, Finance and Corporate Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and Ms. Constance Prescott, Business Development Officer (Ag) at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with any queries.
- Provision of Technical Services
- Standards Development
- Curriculum Development
- External Verification – Review of Portfolios only
- Coordination of WorldSkills Barbados
Queries to the TVET Council can be made at firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com, or, by calling (246) 434-3790.
In addition, queries on specific matters can be directed as follows:
- Wendy McClean (Technical Services matters) at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Dawn Gill (Standards and Curriculum Development) at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Daniel Best (Quality Assurance) at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Dario Walcott (WorldSkills Barbados matters) at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Please check the Council’s website: www.tvetcouncil.com.bb for any further updates.
The TVET Council thanks you for your continued patience and cooperation. We wish you, your colleagues and families good health as we endeavour to work together to overcome these challenging times. (PR/TVET Council Barbados)