01/27/2021 10:04 PM
TVET Council Barbados Latest News
In keeping with the Government’s response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the offices of the Technical and Vocational Education and Training Council (TVETC) – i.e. TVET Council - which are located at Hastings House West, Balmoral Gap, Hastings, Christ Church, will once again operate virtually.
The TVETC’s staff will work remotely from Thursday, January 28 until Wednesday, February 17, 2021, as directed by the Prime Minister.
The following TVETC services will therefore be delivered virtually where possible:
- Access to the Employment and Training Fund (ETF) – Please contact Mr. Matthew Greaves, Manager, Finance and Corporate Services at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and Ms. Constance Prescott, Business Development Officer (Ag) at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
- Provision of Technical Services
- Standards Development
- Curriculum Development
- External Verification – Review of Portfolios only
- Coordination of WorldSkills Barbados
Queries to the TVET Council can be made at email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org, or, by calling (246) 434-3790.
In addition, queries on specific matters can be directed as follows:
- Wendy McClean (Technical Services matters) at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dawn Gill (Standards and Curriculum Development) at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rosline Cumberbatch (Quality Assurance) at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dario Walcott (WorldSkills Barbados matters) at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check the Council’s website: www.tvetcouncil.com.bb for any further updates. You can also visit our social media channels:
The TVET Council thanks you for your continued patience and cooperation. We wish you, your colleagues and families good health as we endeavour to work together to overcome these challenging times. (PR/TVET Council Barbados)