Who is the qualification for?
The Business and Administration National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) was developed to meet the needs of three separate markets in view of the development of organisational, technical, managerial and communicational skills:
- Generic business administrators across all sectors:
- business support operators etc
- Specialist business administrators in sectors such as:
- Persons who need some business and administration skills in order to carry out their own jobs competently:
- support workers
- principals in small businesses
This list is not exhaustive and only serves to illustrate the breadth of the qualification.